FEES & PAYMENT OPTIONS:
For your convenience, payment plans will be drafted in order to suit your financial needs and requirements. However, BAOBAB DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS is governed by the Credit Act of South Africa, and you will be required to complete certain documentation in order to benefit from the individual payment options.
- Option 1 – Terms Options: A 20% deposit is payable upon acceptance. Thereafter monthly installments are due. A signed debit order is to accompany the registration form.
- Option 2 – Full Payment: There is a 10% discount for full payment on acceptance to BAOBAB DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS.
Tuition is payable in advance from the commencement of the course and monthly installments are due prior to the 7th of each consecutive month. The 20% deposit as per the selected program must be paid PRIOR to a learner starting a program at BAOBAB DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS.
PROGRAMME FEES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Facilitation & Assessment Fees
- Program related files and learning materials
- Access to the Training Hotel and all practical equipment required within the Training Hotel
- Access to BAOBAB DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS’ library facilities and Wi-Fi facilities where applicable for research
- City & Guilds Portfolio of Evidence File
- City & Guilds Registration, Examination and Certification fees (*1st attempt only)
Fees exclude all personal stationary, parking, re-assessment costs for theory and practical*, uniform (black trousers/skirt, white shirt, tie/scarf and black shoes), all excursions (travel, entrance fee, meals, etc.) during excursions and any other costs not listed here.
NEDBANK – Savings Account
Account Number: 1081296402
Branch Code: 109810
Branch: N1 City